Dec 13, 2009

Ming Receives Myriad Requests to Continue Blogging

Yes, Sam Myriad keeps asking Ming to blog but the demands of his new book "Ming's Guide To The Perplexed" has crowded out all other endeavors to date. Now that the reviews have come pouring in he can return to generating more mind rotting blogs. Some of those kind reviews are shown below for your delectation.

I lacked tenacity until reading your book. Then a light bulb came on. Tommy Edison Menlo Park N.J.

No one thought I was smart enough to cross streets by myself, until your book gave me the courage to try. Al Einstein Princeton N.J.

I almost gave up before reading your fine book. G. Washington Valley Forge P.A.

My careet was in a shambles before I took your advice. Now I own a successful string of Kosher restaurants in South America. Marty Borman Asunsion Paraguay

I suffered horrible scarring from smallpox at the age of seven. When ten, an untreated arm injury left it three inches shorter than my other arm and I lost use of my hand. Only your guidance allowed me to ultimately reach my full potential despite my handicaps. Joseph Vissarionovich Djugashvili(but all my pals now just call me Stalin)

Yes dear reader, all you need do is send Ming your life savings and your own life will be changed forever. Remit funds to I've Got Mine Publishers, C/O General Post Office Eighth Avenue New York, N.Y. Ming will send your copy of "Ming's Guide To The Perplexed" in a plain brown envelope. This time, let's not make it easy for the Postal Inspectors.

1 comment:

shamblinthru said...

... hunh?
Where am... Ming's Blog?!

Now Ming, you just STOP gesturing hypnotically.

...and give my back my clothes!
Wallet too, please.

...Borders Books.... must... go