Apr 25, 2008

Talking Dirty a la Dendreon

Figuring everyone is getting very bored waiting for news, Ming decides to cash in bigtime, charging jaded Dendreonites $5 a minute for hardcore phone conversation. Call and a husky voice says, "Hi, I'm Mitch and I'm hot to partner and I don't even care who I do it with. Would you like to see my P-11?" Of course this is just a big tease since he has no such intentions in real life. Then the voice suggests you will get a very big rise if you could only see his interim. More frustration, but now that you're breathing heavily he suggests that he'll even expose his alpha for your delectation, hoping it will meet with approval. All this while voices in the background build to a crescendo shouting, "DNDN at 10, DNDN at 15, DNDN halted for News". If phone lines are busy, please try again as Ming has now become his own best customer.

No comments: